If you’re looking for insurance in Grant, Florida – We’re here to help you get started!
Atlantic Coast Insurance is singularly committed to being the leading supplier of insurance products and services for today’s customers in Grant and all Brevard County. We believe that Allstate has the most innovative technology and great staff to provide our customers with a gratifying, hassle-free experience, competitive costs, and wonderful service. For all these reasons, we’ve been partnering with them for over 45 years, so we can guarantee to our customers that they will always come first, as we walk the extra mile helping them through the claims process instead of just giving them a 1-800# to call.
If you are located in Grant you can contact us at (321) 952-0606, we will be able to serve you with:
- Auto Insurance: Auto insurance protects you, your car and your family in the event of an accident or other damages. Also you we offer insurance for your truck and RV and other vehicles.
- Homeowner’s Insurance: Homeowner’s insurance is extremely important. Not only a good policy save you money in the event that something happens to your home or belongings, an insurance company can also help you with other matters, like making your home more resistant to natural disasters.
- Life Insurance: Having the right personalized insurance coverage can help your loved ones when you’re gone.
- Accident Insurance: Accident insurance provides cash benefits for injuries resulting from an accident.
- Financial Services and more.
Shoff Insurance have been serving Grant and surrounding neighborhoods since 1969 including Indian River Shores, FL, Malabar, FL, Melbourne Beach, FL (Floridana Beach / Ballard Pines), Melbourne Beach, FL (N Riverside Dr /Richards Rd), Melbourne Beach, FL (Town Center), Melbourne, FL (Pkwy / Brandywine Ln), Palm Bay, FL (Palm Bay Rd NE / Minton Rd), Palm Bay, FL (Tree Ridge Ln NE / Forest Knoll Dr NE), Sebastian, FL (70th Ave / Barber St), Sebastian, FL (Cummings)